Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hey God, what do you want me to do?

     When I was growing up as I have mentioned before, My dad was always doing jobs on Saturday's for people away from his regular job. Growing up, I became accustomed to the fact that my Saturday mornings were tied helping my dad. I can remember learning tools by walking back and forth guessing with dad trying to tell me what it looked like and what he would do with it. Looking back now on those days, I never had to ask my dad what my job was that day. I never remember him telling me the job was going to be that day. He would wake me up and off we went. As I got older and more mature, I would follow him in my truck so I could leave when the job was complete. My dad could socialize with the best of them. I didn't want to hang around for that.
     He would tell me where we were going and I would meet him there. Once at the place we were going, I never had to ask my job or duty, it was always obvious. My brother and I would always know each others responsibilities. Therefore, the night before was never spent talking about what he wanted me to do. He simply wanted wanted me to show and work.
     Has the Holy Spirit spoke to you yet?...........
     How much time do we spend on asking God what He wants us to do verses the time we spend doing? God is always at work. He is working right now. We keep asking God, what is your will my life, when we should simply look where God is working and go join ourselves to it. That is God's will. I just need to simply know what is God's will period. He said it is not His will that any should perish. God's will for my life is share His love to those who are perishing.
     Don't worry about the tools, just back and forth and ask the Father, He will help you.

I am John Sowders and I am Second..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment