Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Faithfulness of God...

     Have you ever made a promise that you didn't keep? I think we all have at one time or another. A broken promise brings about all kinds of emotions from both parties. I live with the guilt of knowing I let somebody down. The person I made the promise to feels let down and devalued. No matter what the reason or cause, it is very disappointing.
     Aren't you glad for the faithfulness of God? God keeps His promises. There are probably some promises He will keep we probably wished He wouldn't if we were honest.
     I haven't been anywhere that God wasn't already there waiting on me......

Today is short,,,,, Somebody needs to hear this word today and you know who you are....

God is there waiting on you, He promised to never leave us nor forsake us. Don't be afraid to keep walking, He is there.

I am John Sowders and I am Second..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment